Thursday, March 24, 2011

Treat It Like Its Forever, Because It's Only Temporary

When I look at my life and the people that are in it, and the ones who have made a difference I know that each of them serve a major purpose which has contributed to growth in my life. Now that purpose may have just been for that particular time to make the difference. Or something more, something that would stick with me for most of my life, maybe all of it. Great people, as well as some others may consider not so great people. People that would teach me something about the world, or something about myself. As well as people that wanted me to teach them something about the world or something about themselves. Either way I understand those people were put in my life for some reason, with that learned it also made me reflect on what I am contributing to the world. That question brought me to realize that each interaction, each friendship, each relationship, each and every one of them whether long term or short term I have the opportunity to bring something to the table and take a different perspective in return. They have  all helped me to give a positive outlook in every situation, how lend my hand to another individuals situation,  how to contribute to the relationship so that it grows, how to not be selfish, how to enjoy each moment. With that being said there is one coming theme that seems to improve and contribute the most to relationships in my eyes, and that is Attitude. Our attitude is what allows anything positive to flourish out of ANY situation! So if I have anything to give, its to give a great attitude, because I can't control the time we are going to spend with each other, but I can control my attitude. Its the one string we have, its the one thing we have in every interaction, each and every day and that is what is a wonderful thing we should embrace, a positive attitude!