Monday, March 14, 2011

TrendSetters Elite Sneak Peek


For the past few years I have been working on some new things, NONSTOP it seems (I tend to have a habit of dreaming up designs and writing them down when I'm in bed, Not to mention at work, at random places during the day, driving, etc, designs ALWAYS pop in my head) I come from a pretty artistic family, where my grandmother, sisters and cousins all were very good artist/illustrators. Since I was a kid (coming from NY and residing in MI) I would always run around the wholesale district and bring the slickest clothes from the city back to MI and get a nice amount of peoples attention for it. I would draw and design clothes on my spare time if I wasn't already cutting hair, working or hustling up ways to make money. Now im 24 and have put in place a nice team of Graphic Artists, Investors, Photographers, and Team Members Of TrendSetters Elite Clothing Co. My first line in which I took all my years of learning and traveling from New York to California to Chicago and everywhere in between... I like to think of us as the Dream Team and we have a lot in store for the future, but first things first....Here is just one of the new shirts...Just one;) Called "The Best Kept Secret"... There are more already produced and far more on the way, along with accessories and other makings in the future.