Friday, October 14, 2011

The Process Continues...

Ever since starting TrendSetters Elite Clothing Co I can honestly say I feel like the point I started from and the point that I am at in the learning process (Every business is a learning process) has jumped leaps and bounds. Being in the clothing industry you have many areas to keep learning so your CONSTANTLY on top of the game. From making sure the clothing is sharp print-wise, has a comfortable fit, has attractive designs, the garments are made in quality facilities (Anti-Sweatshop), and not to mention the business side your hands can be full. So lately I've been learning different techniques such as spot printing, CMYK, and simulated printing/color seperation. This way the brand will get better and better and I'll have the knowledge to keep the clothing top notch and come with some unique prints! Also speaking on the quality of garments, the company I go through has one of the top facilities, rated among the highest in the industry for quality in garments and quality in working conditions. So rest assured the garments from TrendSetters Elite are quality made and set the same high standard for their working conditions as set for the high quality of the garments.

Check this video out on some cool quick print techniques!