Sunday, May 1, 2011

Shoe Reconstruction

Lately I've Been Working On Some Projects At Home So I Haven't Really Had The Most Time On My Hands To Blog (I Know NO Excuse). I Have Made Some Headway W/ My Clothing Line And Found Some New Techniques And A New Printer To Match. I Am Geeked To Get The Next Batch Cooked Up!






Anyhow I Have Been Researching Other Ideas And I Stumbled Upon Some Sick Shoe Reconstructions, For Those Who Know I Really Dig Curren$y, Trademark The Skydiver, And Young Roddy. The JetLife Movement Is Really Doing Its Thing And It Just So Happens Many Others Are Catching On, So Much That JBF Customs Made A Sick Pair Of Blazers For The Movement. Only 5 Pairs At $350 A Pop. Not Bad For A Dope Exclusive Pair Of Kicks That You Wont See Anyone Else Rocking....Unless You Happen To Live Where The Other 4 Were Purchased...I Highly Doubt It :).